How to make a fish out of paper?
Paper crafts are not just a way to have fun with your child. Sometimes these activities turn into a real hobby or become a great idea for interior decor. Below we consider the three options for making crafts with their own hands.
How to make origami fish?
So, the first option is to make a fish in a very interesting origami technique. This is one of the easiest ways to make a goldfish with your own hands:
- Fold the square paper blank diagonally. Color part out.
- Next, fold the two corners of the triangle to the center down.
- Now we need the corners, which we have bent to the bottom in the center, now bend to the top.
- Bend the corners, as shown in the figure.
- Bend the bottom part up, then fold, as shown in the picture so that the inside out comes out.
- We turn the workpiece over and also fold the edge inside out.
- Next you need to open the envelope and fold it with a diamond to make fins.
- We bend the edge, as if delineating the tail fin.
- Unbend and make a cut along the top edge to the fold line.
- Similarly, make a cut along the bottom edge to the bend.
- It remains only to bend the cut piece, as shown in the photo, and make the tail fin fish out of paper.
Volumetric (big) goldfish do it yourself
Work with paper and glue can be much bigger. Here is one of the options for making your own goldfish using papier-mâché technique:
- We print or draw by hand on cardboard blanks for fins.
- The body of the fish will be made from a balloon. To him with the help of scotch tape and attach blanks for fins.
- Next layer by layer we coat the newspaper pieces with white glue and form the body of the fish.
- Bottom do not forget to leave a small hole so that you can remove the ball.
- Since this option is suggested to be used as pinata, the hole is left quite large so that sweets can be placed. If your goal is room decor, it will not be needed.
- We proceed to the last stage of the lesson, how to make a fish out of paper, namely decorating.
- To do this, we cut small squares out of corrugated paper, then fix them with glue, crushing them beforehand.
- It remains only to glue the eyes with a smile and the master class of making origami fish is complete!
Fish in the technique of quilling - master class
To do crafts with their own hands in this technique is even easier. It does not work the complexity of technology, and properly selected materials.
Instead of the usual strips of paper, we take here such dense and corrugated.
We wind them, like any blank in quilling, and then we press a little along the edges.
One big fish for the body and two smaller ones for the fins. Glued toy eyes and fish ready.
Crafts "Fish". Polyfoam + cardboard + putty.Quote Post BBardo Read your entire quote book or community!
Manufactured on the site HOBBIN HOUSE Hand-made Workshop.
In this master class we will do under the tree do it yourself and it will be a fish on the wall.