Aquarium fish of all colors: black, red, blue, orange, yellow
FISHING ALL FLOWERS
yellow aquarium fish
Countless decorative aquarium fish are divided into: family, clan, squads, species, subspecies, etc. And here, the division of fish in colorYou practically never meet anywhere. It is understandable ... because there are so many of them ... besides, in one kind of aquarium fish there can be small fish, and blue, and red, and yellow ...
Below, I tried to collect some types of popular aquarium fish and smash them according to the COLOR RANGE, that's what happened: -AQUARIUM FISHING BLACK COLOR
Agamixis White-Spotted Ancistrus
Ctenopoma Sizaya Labeo
Bag-breeding catfish Mollies
Star trophyus Cyclose of Barton
Tsikhlazoma black-striped black knife
AQUARIUM RED COLORS
Barbus fire Barbus cherry
Danio pink Glossolepis red
Red neon Xifoforus or Pecilia
Sword-bearer Chromis handsomeAQUARIUM FISHING OF BLUE COLOR
Akara Turquoise Borelli Appistogram
Botsia Modest Danio rerio
Blue Dolphin Guppy
Gorami blue Discus blue
Dragon Queen Nyasa
Labeo green Labeotrofeus evabas
AQUARIUM ORANGE COLORS
Amphyprion Afiosemiona south
Water Eyes Vealehvost
Ranchu TelescopeAQUARIUM YELLOW FISHING
Antsistrus Botsia Baia
Bricinus long-fusible Girinohelius
Gourami Golden Pearl
Lamprologus orange scalar
Read more about each fish,
You can find it in the list below:
Aquarium for beginners
LIST OF ALL AQUARIUM FISHESCategory: Aquarium Articles / USEFUL TIPS FOR CONTENTING FISHES | Views: 24 903 | Date: 22-04-2013, 14:37 | Comments (0) We also recommend reading:
- - Aquarium fish crossword puzzle crossword
- - Aquarium fish and cats live together?
- - A raid in the aquarium, on the walls and stones: green, brown, brown, white, mucus in the aquarium!
- - What are the fish live in the aquarium. What kind of fish to get?
- - Why aquarium - all the answers
Neon blue fish: content, compatibility, breeding, photo review
The birthplace of blue neon is South America (waters of Colombia).
The body size of this small fish reaches only 3.5 centimeters. Like all neons, females are slightly larger than males, the latter reaching sizes of 1.3-2 centimeters.
They are red and blue neon from their close relatives, blue ones are distinguished by their slenderness, a blue neon strip runs along their whole body, there is also a faded, barely noticeable red strip.
Blue neons - peaceful, nimble, gregarious fish. The conditions of their content are identical to the red and blue neon.
These neons prefer to stay out in the open, they can float both at the surface of the aquarium and at the very bottom.
In food unpretentious, they eat any small food: live and combined.
For breeding blue neon use dimly lit small spawning aquariums, up to 20 liters.
Comfortable parameters of water for spawning aquarium: dH 1-4 °, pH 5.0-5.5, temperature 25-26 ° C. Spawning usually occurs in the evening, and it is preceded by a long and exhausting race. Females spawn over plant substrates. The incubation period for caviar ripening is about one day. Larvae appear on the 6th day. The first signs of color in young blue neon appear only towards the end of the third week.
Feeding aquarium fish must be correct: balanced, diverse. This fundamental rule is the key to successful keeping of any fish, be it guppies or astronotuses. Article "How and how much to feed aquarium fish" talks in detail about this, it outlines the basic principles of the diet and feeding regime of fish.
In this article, we note the most important thing - feeding fish should not be monotonous; both dry and live food should be included in the diet. In addition, you need to take into account the gastronomic preferences of a particular fish and, depending on this, include in its diet ration either with the highest protein content or vice versa with vegetable ingredients.
Popular and popular feed for fish, of course, are dry food. For example, hourly and everywhere can be found on the aquarium shelves of food company "Tetra" - the leader of the Russian market, in fact, the range of feeds of this company is striking. In the "gastronomic arsenal" of Tetra are included as individual feeds for a certain type of fish: for goldfish, for cichlids, for loricarids, guppies, labyrinths, arovan, discus, etc. Also, Tetra has developed specialized foods, for example, for enhancing color, fortified or for feeding fry. Detailed information on all Tetra feeds, you can find on the official website of the company - here.
It should be noted that when buying any dry food, you should pay attention to the date of its production and shelf life, try not to buy food by weight, and also keep the food in a closed state - this will help avoid the development of pathogenic flora in it.
read an extensive article
ALL ABOUT NEONAH: history, content, types and features of breeding.
Blue Angelfish: care and maintenance
Blue Angelfish are beautiful and cheerful fishes that surprise with their behavior and incredibly beautiful exterior. Many aquarium fish breeders have long ago opted for the breeding of this particular angelfish. What is the reason for such an enthusiastic attitude to the blue scalar?
Exterior of the blue scalar
The body size of an animal without fins is 15 cm in length and 25 in height. This is a fairly large fish in size. Fins add them even more. Huge anal and tail fins like a luxurious plume pulled back. Blue Angelfish boasts a truly luxurious "plumage". The fins do not have a pointed shape typical for scalar and are more likely to resemble an agglomerated flap of tissue. The tail fin is large, with filiform processes at the edges, the pectoral fins look like blue threads. The iris of the eye of a fish is pale red.
The coloring of scales is a separate conversation: it is difficult to find a more luxurious coloring among the angelfish. Black fins are covered with small beads of iridescent bright blue spots. The body of the fish itself is colored blue-green. On the sides there are two large black markings-spots. On the tail - a wide strip.
Blue Angelfish: care and maintenance
The beauty of this breed of fish, alas, can not always overcome the number of their shortcomings. The main disadvantage is the scrupulousness of the fish in relation to the external conditions: the slightest changes in lighting, landscaping, external surroundings, and the composition of the water can lead the fish to great stress. Pets are very sensitive to the composition of water and hardly tolerate pollution. Aggressive neighbors can seriously hurt the peace-loving blue angelfish, so you need to pick up comrades of similar liking to them.
But the behavior of the fish - above all praise. This large beauty will never offend the other inhabitants of the aquarium.
Since the fish is capricious, its breeder should be an experienced aquarist. Before buying you need to check the aquarium - whether it is suitable for fish. Blue Angelfish loves large aquariums with a volume of 150 liters. It is also necessary to check the presence of the compressor, filter, thermostat. Water temperature should reach 24-27 degrees, pH 6.5-7.
Thus, only experienced breeders can become the owners of this fish, who will take great care in caring for it.
Royal cockerel and other types of fighting fish
The cockerel fish, the Siamese cockerel, or the fighting fish (lat. Betta splendens) is a member of the Macropod family, a suborder Labyrinth. Cockerel fishes are found in freshwater bodies with stagnant water in Southeast Asia. In our time, the breeding forms of cockerels often become participants in international exhibitions.
For the first time, they found out about the cockerel fish in the 19th century, when the people of Siam found her in a rice ditch. Noticing the aggressive nature of their relatives, the people handed the fish to the local ruler. European naturalists who visited Siam, explored its features. Later with her participation organized "cock" fights, for which the fish and nicknamed "fight". Cockerels were brought to Europe in 1892. In the early twentieth century, American breeders began to develop new species of Betta splendens, which were distinguished by fins of unusual symmetry and rich colors of scales.
The aquarium cockerel Betta splendens has an elongated, oval-shaped body, flattened on the sides. The body size of the male is 6 cm, females - 4 cm in length. In most species, the color of the scales of males is brighter than that of females, the fins of males are lush and long, in females they are not so prominent. Today, in addition to natural species, there are a number of other species and breeds that were artificially bred. Aquarium betta cockerels differ in a variety of forms: red fighting fish, yellow cockerels, blue, green, pink, white, multi-colored. In the light, the body of the fish flickers with different colors. During the spawning period, males become very lush and bright, demonstrating their superiority over competitors. Even the female can differ in long fins, and engage in fights.
Betta fish, or betta cockerel got its name due to its character. The males are often kept alone: so that they do not get bored, they attach a mirror to the wall of the tank. When settling in a common aquarium, the cockerel fish enters into fights with representatives of its own species, or other neighbors. In the excited state, the female and male bulging fins and gill covers, gaining a formidable look.
The dorsal and caudal fins of the rooster are rounded, the ventral fin originates from the head or mid-belly, and ends at the very base of the caudal fin. Scales in fish of a cycloid structure, well adjacent to the skin. As a labyrinth species, the cockerel fish is a two-breathing hydrobiont, thanks to the labyrinth channel, captures the atmospheric air, dissolving it in this organ. Also breathes with gills.
On the varieties of these fish in the form of the tail fin and coloring
Fighting cockerels (Betta splendens) are varieties of Betta. Selection forms "betta" and Betta splendens are completely different forms. Bettam include: Cockerel (Betta splendens), Betta unimaculata, Betta imbellis ladiges (dwarf, or black cockerel), Betta picta, Betta smaragdins ladiges, Betta taeniata Regan. Now we will talk about the forms of the caudal fin and differences.
- Crescent-shaped tail (Half moon) occurs in males with long and symmetrical fins. The tail is long, the correct form. When excited, the extreme rays expand at an angle of 90 °, the tail forms a semblance of the Latin letter D.
Admire the Halfmoon Betta.
- Rose tails are similar to the previous species, but their tail beams form weaves that never stretch. The "wrinkled" edges of the tail resemble rose petals.
- Super delta (Super delta) is a transitional form between the "delta" and "crescent". The edges of the tail are located to the axis of the body at an angle of 130-180o.
- The corona-tailed form (Crowntail) - the tail has many branched rays, the tail has a tooth often shaped like a crown.
- Veil tail form (Veil tail) - long fins that fall down. From the outside, it seems that they “weight down” the body of the fish.
- Double tail shape, or "delta" - the extreme rays of the tail have a D-shaped outline, the tail fin is not flattened, forms a right angle.
- Round tail - found in wild species, all fins are short, dense.
- The shape of the "brush" (Spade tail) - the tail has a pointed symmetry, the fin rays form a "corolla" pattern.
- Short-tail form (Plakad) - the tail resembles an open fan, its rays stand out well, resembling veinlets.
- The shape of the "flag" when the tail is close to a triangular shape, but well assembled.
According to body color, fighting fish are divided into: monochrome, bicolor, multicolor, marble, "dragon", "butterflies", etc.
Popular aquarium representatives
- The Cockerel fish (Betta splendens) is endemic to Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Thailand). The body of the fish is narrow, elongated, rounded in cross section. In the natural environment it feeds on insects, which are easily captured by the upper mouth. Betta vulgaris occurs with long and short fins. The wild fighting fish has scales of a dark brown shade on which green spots meet. The method of selection brought out the forms of Betta ordinary with veil fins and different color scales. The wild-looking fins play with different colors, shimmer in the world. The body length of an adult individual is 5-6 cm. Life expectancy is 3 years. The female is slightly paler in color, during spawning, it clearly shows the umbilical cord, from which the egg-laying will emerge. All types of Betta ordinary sleep at the bottom of the aquarium with open eyes.
- The black cock is not warlike, the black betta, the pygmy cock (Betta imbellis) is very beautiful, popular due to its interesting color and peaceful behavior. Often it is bred and sold in Thailand and Malaysia. The size of an adult individual is 5-6 cm in length. Fish carnivorous, eats daphnia, larvae of flies and mosquito. Prefers subacidic water, temperature 24-28 degrees Celsius. Body color can be blue, black and red. The tail fin is round or "delta", has red, blue stripes. The color of the scales is black with blue splashes. Peaceful fish was nicknamed because it can be kept in one tank in a company of 2 males and 2-4 females. When establishing a hierarchy, the males will not fight, so this pet can be chosen by a novice aquarist.
Look at a pair of betta imbellis.
- Crown tail Betta is a breeding form of Betta splendens Cockerel. The fish is immediately noticeable in the aquarium due to the rich bright color of the scales. Swims beautifully, mannered. The shape of the tail fin belongs to the crown-tailed species. The body is painted in red pigment, so for feeding the fish should be given food with carotenoids. Character, like many cockerels, fighting - you can settle without neighbors.
- The Blue Siamese Cockerel is another form of Betta. The blue-colored cockerel is the favorite of newcomers to aquarism. The blue cockerel has a void-shaped fin, long, falling down. The body is completely blue except for the ventral fins (they are red) and the head, which is distinguished by a dark color. The fish is mannered, very beautiful, but it cannot be settled with its neighbors, who are not opposed to seize its magnificent finch.
- The Green Cock, or Smaragda Betta, is a wild fish found in freshwater Asian waters. In the Betta smaragdina fish, the body has a slender, elongated symmetry, flattened on the sides. The color of the body is olive-green, there may be blueblue spots on the scales, which shimmer in the world. Gill covers and head painted dark. All fins can shine in different colors, or be painted in green, blue or red. Only the ventral fins are distinguished by a pure red tint. The dorsal fin is characterized by the presence of dark stripes. Genital differences are noticeable: the male has a larger fin size, the females on the dorsal fin have black lines. The body size of adults is 5.5–7 cm in length.