Why does the water in the aquarium with fish quickly become turbid :: should the auto-oil in the frost grow turbid :: Aquarium fish
Why in the fish tank quickly grow cloudy water
The aquarium is not only an interior decoration, but first and foremost an ecosystem that lives according to the laws common to all ecosystems. It is stable when there is a biological and chemical equilibrium in it. An imbalance immediately affects the appearance of the aquarium, and primarily the quality of the water.
The question "opened a pet shop. Business is not going. What to do?" - 2 answers
Why does the water grow cloudy?
Turbidity in the aquarium is usually caused by the massive development of various bacteria. Where do bacteria come from? They, like other microbes, enter the aquarium with fish and plants. Their source can also be soil, fish food and even air with which water is in contact. A certain number of bacteria is always present in each of the elements of the ecosystem. In a certain amount, they are harmless to other inhabitants of the aquarium. At the same time the water remains clean and clear. With the mass reproduction of bacteria, you will definitely encounter two or three days after filling the aquarium with fresh water. This is due to the fact that in the absence of a sufficient number of other organisms, bacteria begin to multiply rapidly. Outwardly, it looks like a light whitish or nacreous homogeneous dregs. The process of reproduction of bacteria goes faster if there are plants and soil in the aquarium.
After another 3-5 days, the clouding disappears. This is due to the appearance of ciliates in the aquarium water, which are intensively eaten by bacteria. The moment of equilibrium of an ecosystem comes. From this point on, fish can be settled in the aquarium. Plants need to be taken from an aquarium with healthy inhabitants.
The clouding of the water in an aquarium where there are already fish can be caused by an organic slurry. The suspension is formed from the waste products of fish and plants, as well as improper feeding and an excess of dry food. To control the suspension, aquarium filters are used, including biological ones, in which organics are actively absorbed by bacteria living on the filter material. Mandatory measures are also cleaning the bottom, removal of dead parts of plants, dead organisms, excreta.
Imbalance in the presence of fish
The rapid turbidity of the water in an aquarium with living fish can be a manifestation of an imbalance and may be the first symptom of the disease of the entire ecosystem. For example, precede the blooming of water. In this case, the aquarium has a large volume, frequent full change of water in it is impractical. It is easier to restore biological balance by adjusting the light mode and replacing only part of the water. In large aquariums, biological balance is easier to maintain than in small ones, but it lasts longer. Branching crustaceans (daphnias, moinas, basmins, etc.), which feed on bacteria, are good feeds for fish are good sinkers of dregs. A mandatory equilibrium factor should be considered aeration and filtration of water. Filters should be cleaned regularly.
Causes of water turbidity and how to deal with it
Muddy water in an aquarium is a common phenomenon that almost every aquarist has encountered. Sometimes the causes of the problem are found quickly, and sometimes it takes a long time to figure out why the water has become cloudy. How to deal with the formation of turbidity, what is recommended to do and what is not?
When does water appear in the water?
The causes of muddy water in an aquarium can be varied, and it is not as easy to deal with them as it seems at first glance.
- Turbidity can occur due to swimming in the pond of small particles of algae, solid organics and cyanobacteria. There is another unobtrusive reason - poor washing of the aquarium soil and inaccurate pouring water from a clean tank. This type of turbidity does not threaten the water and the fish, you can do nothing with it. After some time, the muddy part of the water will settle, or seep into the filter, remaining there. The formation of turbidity can provoke fish who love to plow the ground, but these actions for the reservoir are completely harmless.
- Turbid water in an aquarium can be caused by cichlids, goldfish and tail finch fish - their active movement in a reservoir is the cause of the resulting turbidity. If a filter is not installed in the tank, it will be difficult to clean the water.
- Often, muddy water appears after the first start of the aquarium, after the fresh water inlet. Nothing to do, in a day or two the sediment will fall to the ground and disappear. The mistake of novice aquarists is a partial or complete renewal of water, which is considered a gross error. When adding new water to a newly launched aquarium, the bacteria will become even more! If the aquarium is small, you can install a sponge filter that quickly cleans the pond.
Watch the video about the device and the operation of the internal filter.
- Malicious bacteria in an aquarium can also be causes of turbidity. When the water becomes green, then it's time to draw conclusions - this is an unnatural color. Muddy and green water is formed due to overcrowding of the aquarium with fish or plants. That is, the aquarium fluid passes through the filter, but is not cleaned. The abundance of metabolic products provokes the formation of putrefactive microorganisms, ciliates and other unicellular. If ciliates are beneficial, the bacteria can harm the plants - they will start to rot. In order not to be surprised why fish and plants often get sick - watch the aquarium clean and tidy.
- Why still breed single-celled? Because you do not have time to clean the tank after heavy feeding. For aquarism it is better to underfeed than to feed. This rule will protect the fish from problems. After overfeeding again the water got cloudy - what to do? Arrange a pet unloading diet for a couple of days, the bacteria will die out, the water biobalance will be restored.
- Incorrectly installed decoration. Snags, plastic materials of poor quality dissolve in water, forming a muddy shade. If the scenery is new wooden, but untreated - they can be boiled or infused in salt solution. Plastic snags should be replaced with new ones.
- In the old, stagnant nursery with fish sediment is formed due to "whiteness after fish treatment", this is when drugs and purification chemistry for aquarium glass were used in the pond. Such substances have a number of side effects, they disrupt the biological equilibrium, neutralizing the favorable microflora.
How to overcome turbidity in water?
Now we know the reasons why the water grows cloudy in the aquarium, and what to do in each case. However, there are general rules, without which it is impossible to completely eliminate the problem.
- Siphonte the ground in the aquarium. Open the filter, rinse and clean. Then add activated carbon to it - this needs to be done to absorb harmful substances. It is forbidden to make a complete replacement of water and washing the aquarium soil, otherwise the beneficial bacteria will die out and will not be able to process rot and algae.
See how to siphon the soil in the aquarium.
- In some cases, it is necessary to do an intensive aeration of the aquarium - when there are a lot of fish feed residues and a fasting day is not enough. Oxygen will quickly remove excess organic matter.
- If an unpleasant smell disappears in an aquarium, it means that the struggle with mist is over successfully. Also for elimination of bacterial turbidity it is possible to use elodeya, having landed it superficially in a ground.
Dregs in the water: types
The color of cloudiness will tell about the sources of its formation:
- The water color is greenish - single-celled algae reproduce;
- Brown water - peat, humic and tannins, poorly processed snags;
- Milky white color - unicellular bacteria begin to multiply;
- The color of the water coincides with the color of the soil or of a stone recently laid on it, which means that the soil was plowed by fish, or the stone turned out to be fragile.
Drugs that prevent the appearance of a cloudy precipitate
- Aquarium coal is absorbent, which is added after cleaning the tank to the filter for a period of 2 weeks. After extraction, you can fill in a new batch there.
- Tetra Aqua CrystalWater is a tool that binds small particles of dirt into one, after which they can be removed or passed through a filter. After 8-12 hours the reservoir will be crystal clear. Dosage - 100 ml per 200 liters of water.
- Sera Aquaria Clear - also binds sediment particles, passing it through the filter. During the day, dirt can be removed from the cassette. The drug does not contain harmful substances.
- Before adding sorbents to water, it is better to move the fish to another container.
In order to avoid turbid water, it is necessary to control the level of nitrates, nitrites and ammonia. They stand out as a result of the vital activity of fish, plants and improper care of the water body. Therefore, fish should be settled in the tank, the size of which corresponds to its volume. Proper feeding of pets, timely cleaning of the products of their vital activity, removal of rotten plants will settle the water balance. If there is no mechanical or biological filter in the aquarium, replace 30% of the water weekly with fresh and sedimented. Do not add water from the pipeline with the smell of chlorine or boiled.
See also: What water to pour into the aquarium with fish?
Why does the water grow turbid in the aquarium?
An aquarium in a house is not only an opportunity to be closer to nature, but also a way to distract from pressing problems. In turn, such an artificial reservoir and its inhabitants require a lot of attention. One of the issues that is top among aquarists, is the frequent turbidity of the water in the tank. There are several reasons why water grows turbid in an aquarium:
- water change frequency;
- natural biological processes in water;
- overcrowded tank;
- putrefactive bacteria.
To find the answer to the question of why the water in the aquarium grows cloudy and green, it is recommended to carefully analyze the composition of food for fish. Discard dry food completely. The inhabitants of the water world rather poorly eat dry particles, which provokes the appearance of putrefactive bacteria. The remnants of the feast can clog the water, stay for a long time at the bottom, cause water turbidity.
Solving the problem is easy enough, it is important to follow a few basic rules:
- If dry food is given, then only in minimal portions.
- Snails help cope with food debris. Therefore, if there is a problem, it is worth thinking about acquiring these representatives of the water world.
- Enter in the diet of live food. For example, bloodworms can be given in the amount of 3-4 worm per fish.
- Give preference to the chopper, a transparent larva that can live in an aquarium for quite a long time without clogging it.
Overcrowding in the reservoir is also one of the most common reasons why the water in a fish tank becomes cloudy. Since the waste products of a large number of individuals become the ideal medium for the nucleation and reproduction of putrefactive bacteria. Tips for maintaining optimal conditions:
- In a 3-liter tank, the number of individuals should not exceed 3 pieces. The average size of the fish for such an aquarium is no more than 5 cm.
- Provide enough plants in your tank.
- Sometimes turbidity is eliminated independently. In this case, it is caused by fish digging in the sand.
Tank self cleaning
If turbidity is caused by waste products or wastes, self-cleaning can be observed. The process is quite understandable. When there is an excessive amount of food residue or other particles in the water, other microorganisms are taken to work. As a result of their activity, ammonia is decomposed into less toxic nitrates, nitrites. In the future, these toxins pass into the state of gas and evaporate from the liquid. Thus, natural water purification takes place. If you break the chain, you get exactly the opposite result.Permanent biological processes
In the domestic artificial reservoir, as in the natural one, the processes of the birth of some microorganisms and the death of others take place continuously. Residues of food, waste products are the main answer to the question of transparency and purity of water.Tips experienced aquarists
If you had to find a solution to the problem, why the water in the aquarium becomes cloudy and what to do, you should listen to the recommendations of experienced aquarists.
- Do not change the water completely. With a complete replacement of the liquid, the water becomes turbid even faster due to disruption of the vital activity of bacteria and other inhabitants, reproduction of single-celled.
- Minimize the amount of food. Sometimes it will not be superfluous to stop feeding at all for 2-3 days. There will be no harm for the fish.
- In time, remove the remnants of dry food and rotting algae.
- Thoroughly and carefully wash all the decorative elements, pebbles, algae.
- Monitor the quality of water treatment. The filter should be systematically cleaned. It is also recommended to purchase an additional apparatus for cleaning.
❶ Why the water becomes cloudy :: Natural sciences
Why does the water grow cloudy
A properly equipped and properly maintained aquarium in which biological balance is maintained may not require changing water for a long time. The problem of water turbidity often occurs in novice aquarists, who believe that caring for fish is only in abundant and timely feeding.
The question "And yet! What appeared first?" Egg or chicken? "" - 12 answers
1. The water becomes turbid due to small particles of soil that have been washed out of it, which are washed out during the careless filling of the aquarium with water. After they settle to the bottom, the water will again become clear. Do not replace water completely when it is not required. Using a rubber or glass tube, periodically remove dirt accumulating on the bottom and add the required amount of fresh water, ensuring that its temperature coincides with the water in the aquarium.
2. Water may also become turbid in a new, newly equipped aquarium, due to the reproduction of single-celled organisms. This phenomenon is called "infusorial turbidity". Do not rush to settle an aquarium prepared and filled with water, wait a few days. Another harmless cause of turbidity - loosening of the soil by fish digging in it - is easily eliminated by placing a layer of thoroughly washed sand on the bottom.
3. The turbidity of the water can be caused by the appearance of a large number of putrefactive bacteria that are very harmful to fish and plants due to too high a concentration of fish in the aquarium or improper feeding. Follow one of the basic rules of aquarism: "It is better to underfeed than overfeed."
4. If you forget to clean up the remnants of food and rotting plants in time, this can also provoke a rapid reproduction of bacteria. In addition, turbidity can be caused by poor filtration and blowing of water, as a result of which accumulation of metabolic products occurs in the aquarium, which serve as an ideal medium for mass reproduction and feeding of bacteria. To avoid such consequences, squander excess fish and improve the filtration system.
Refuse dry feeds or give them a little and watch them to be eaten as soon as possible. Place in the aquarium snails, which are willing to clean up edible remains.
What to do if the water in the aquarium is turbid :: the water in the aquarium becomes cloudy what to do :: Aquarium fish
What if the aquarium water is cloudy
Occasionally water at aquarium starts to grow cloudy. There are many reasons why this process occurs. It can be associated with both the vital activity of fish and the quality of food, as well as with various objects inside the aquarium, including the filter. In itself, the turbidity of water in aquarium harmless, but you still need to identify and eliminate the causes of this phenomenon.
The question "opened a pet shop. Business is not going. What to do?" - 2 answers
In most cases, the reason for the turbidity of water becomes the mass reproduction of bacteria. If your aquarium is new, you can not worry - this is a completely normal phenomenon, which will eventually pass. If your aquarium has “matured” for a long time, be sure to transplant the fish into another container and change the water. Sometimes water begins to cloud due to improper use of chemicals. Therefore, once again carefully re-read the instructions to detect your mistake, and then transplant the fish into another aquarium, as there is a risk of poisoning. fish. These products include, for example, fresh meat or improperly thawed feed. In this case, change the diet of the inhabitants of the aquarium, using high-quality food. Sometimes water begins to be painted in different, not at all characteristic tones. In most cases, this is due to the color of the decorations of the aquarium. For example, peat or wood colors water brown, while pink gravel gives the water a reddish tint. In most cases, this phenomenon is not dangerous for fish.In order to get rid of strange shades, simply treat the water with the help of tablets of activated carbon, as they are excellent absorbents. Water may become cloudy as a result of lifting substances that have accumulated in the substrate of the aquarium. The release of such a substance can occur as a result of the activities of the fish or the person himself. On this occasion, do not worry - the mule should get a filtration system. If a water starts to grow cloudy, then be sure to check the filter - it is possible that it is broken or not working sufficiently intensively. Quite often, dead fish cause water pollution. In big aquarium it is quite difficult to notice a small dead fish that has sunk to the bottom. Therefore, try as often as possible to check the aquarium and its pets. When a dead fish is found, immediately catch it from the water, as it begins to decompose very quickly.
New aquarium and fish. Why is the water dimmed? how to deal with it?
Aquarium is new, then you need patience to make tap water aquarium. While the aquarium is running, do not change the water, do not turn off the filter, feed the fish for 2 minutes. c "ate all the food, turn on the light, a maximum of 6-8 hours, etc., etc., etc. Good luck.
Water clouding can occur for various reasons; it is not always easy to deal with this phenomenon. In the most harmless case, the water becomes cloudy due to small particles of soil suspended in it, for example, after careless pouring water into the aquarium. Such clouding does not have any unpleasant consequences and after a while disappears by itself when the turbidity settles to the bottom.
The water in the aquarium becomes cloudy with the appearance of a large number of putrefactive bacteria in it, which are very harmful not only for fish, but also for aquatic plants. The reason for the appearance of such bacteria is improper feeding and overly dense landing of fish in the aquarium. One of the first rules in aquarism: it is better to underfeed than overfeed. If you follow this rule, you will get rid of many possible problems in advance.
In the newly equipped aquarium in the early days, the water may be muddy due to the strong reproduction of single-celled organisms in it. After the aquarium is prepared and filled with water, you need to be patient and do not rush into stocking it. It happens that on the second or third day, the water in the aquarium becomes turbid, as if a few drops of milk were dropped into it, because after a complete replacement of water, microorganisms usually develop rapidly after some time, and the water becomes cloudy not from the weed particles, but from ciliates, there is a so-called "infusorial turbidity".
The rapid reproduction of bacteria can manifest itself in your aquarium every time you replace a large amount of water, and also in those cases when you forget to remove the remnants of uneaten food or decaying plants from the aquarium in time. Such clouding, if you eliminate its cause and wait a while, passes.
In the aquarium constantly occur interrelated chemical and biological processes, as a result of which some animal and plant organisms are born, while others die.
A huge mass of bacteria that lives in the water column, in the soil and in the filter filler processes the decay products and the vital activity of plants, food remains, fish excrement. Bacteria are in turn food for ciliates, etc.
Water may become cloudy in an overpopulated aquarium if it is not sufficiently well blown or filtered. In such an aquarium, accumulated metabolic products serve as a good nutrient medium for the mass reproduction of bacteria and unicellular organisms. In this case, you need to quickly precipitate extra fish or improve the filtration system or purge. If the situation is not corrected in time, it can lead to a disease or even a massive death of fish, not to mention that such an aquarium looks very ugly.
-Full change of water in the aquarium should not be!
- It is necessary to monitor the proper nutrition of fish.
-Permanent presence of food at the bottom of the aquarium is unacceptable!
-In the first days in the re-running aquarium water can be muddy due to the strong reproduction of single-celled organisms.
- In an overpopulated aquarium, water turbidity may occur due to insufficient purging or water filtration systems.
go to any aquarium site, there are sure to have articles for beginners ... in the new aquarium (less than 2-3 weeks) there should be no fish, only water, which must first become cloudy, but then clean itself (different types of bacteria develop). while it is not necessary to change it!
if the aquarium is already settled, then the reason for the turbidity is likely to be overfeeding, then changing half of the water, and not doing that again; -)
When starting a new aquarium at the start, a bacterial outbreak is inevitable, everything is fine with you, wait a few days, biological balance will be established and the water will clear itself, in no case do you need to change water, absolutely nothing to do, but wait. The only thing is that the fish were launched early, but you can and should feed them a little bit.
I agree with Natalya Abumova, as the director of pet-shop I can tell you too: the balance will be established by itself, the useful bacteria breed in the aquarium, and if there is one in the filter, so the water turns white. Wait a bit. In the future, in no case completely change the water in the aquarium completely, only partially, for example, in a 30 l aquarium, only 5 l of water should be replaced once a week with fresh settled water, otherwise each time new reproduction of beneficial bacteria and each time clouding and possible population loss of the biotope even among the plants. If you don’t have time to defend water or want to improve the fish’s habitat a little, use air conditioners for aquarium water, ask your pet shop consultants for good luck in your endeavors!
"If there is no time to defend water ... use air conditioners for aquarium water" "well, well, these are the words of the consultants that many newbies peck at, while buying a bunch of all sorts of fish (in the same store), come home and start up the aquarium and then the air conditioners in the aquarium (thinking that the biological balance has already been established) push many fish there at once, and as a result they get ...
but I especially liked this- "or if you want to improve the habitat of fish a little - use air-conditioners for aquarium water, ask about pet-shop consultants)" - sounds like an advertisement :)))
P.S. So my advice is to run an aquarium without any chemistry. (quietly you will continue)
Hello friends. Today we will talk about such a moment as muddy water in an aquarium. This phenomenon is very common and many beginning aquarists are afraid of it and do not know the reasons for this phenomenon and how to actually fight it. In today's article I will try to shed light on this mystery and I hope that newcomers after reading this article will be as they say "in all weapons." And so, let's start to understand.
Turbid water in an aquarium can become for a variety of reasons, and sometimes it is not very easy to deal with this negative point. The main reason for which the water in the aquarium grows turbid is that small particles of solids, algae or bacteria float in it. There is still an innocuous moment of muddy water - this is if you have poorly washed the aquarium soil and have not carefully poured in some water after cleaning the jars. Here such turbidity does not represent any harmful consequences for your aquarium and after a certain time the cloudiness will partially settle, and partially fall into the filter and remain there. They can also raise the dregs of fish, crawling in the ground.
With the turbidity of the water in the aquarium, owners of aquariums often encounter voile tails, cichlids and goldfish, which constantly dig in the ground, plus aquariums in which there is no filter. Turbid water appears after the start of the aquarium, when you fill it with fresh water. Do not do anything with it, it is disgusting rose from the ground, it literally settles within 24 hours. A very common mistake of newbies - they, as they see muddy water after the start of the can, immediately begin to change it and refill it fresh and the process repeats. In the absence of a filter in aqua, the water starts to deteriorate rapidly, and it deteriorates more strongly in aquariums of small volume. Sponge filters will come to the aid of the aquarist.
Turbid water in the aquarium
Extremely worse impact on the aquarium has a murk of bacterial origin. If the aquarium is overpopulated and there are some aquarium plants, the water may become cloudy. Water is essentially only passed by the filter but not filtered. In this case, there will be a lot of metabolic products in the water, which will serve as an excellent food for bacteria and all kinds of single-celled. Also, the water may become turbid in the aquarium due to ciliates and various putrefactive bacteria that are abundantly distributed in such water. These reptiles are equally harmful to plants and fish. The main reason for the development of these bacteria is an oversupply of organic matter in the aquarium.
Another reason why the aquarium is densely populated with these single-celled ones is excessive feeding and overpopulated cans. Remember once and for all the golden rule of aquarism - better underfed than overfeeding. If you adhere to this rule, you will protect the inhabitants of the aquarium and yourself from excessive hemorrhoids from these problems. If, nevertheless, such a fate befell you, give better than extra fish to one of the aquarist's friends. In the case of cloudy water, do not try to feed the fish, so you will make it worse. It is better not to feed the fish for a couple of days, the bacteria during this time will die, and nothing will happen to the fish. Make them a massive fasting day :)
Turbid water in the aquarium
Here's another tip for you - if the water in the aquarium is still dimmed, you need to immediately correct the situation, or you will lose all the fish. Due to the stability of the bacterial dregs, the aquarist does not have time to think and expect such as “what if the water becomes transparent”. If you do not take the necessary measures in time, the situation may become critical, and it will not be easy to leave it. In advanced cases, there is sometimes no point in dealing with the turbidity of the water; it is only the complete replacement of water that helps to establish the biological equilibrium.
What to do if the water in the aquarium becomes cloudy?
And why did you change the water completely. In no case should this be done. It is necessary to replace the weekly part of the water one third of the settled water with a siphon of the soil. Wash the filter in the aquarium water drained when changing (not under the tap!). Changing the water entirely, you break the biological balance in the aquarium, and as a result the water becomes cloudy. And fish may die as a result of such manipulations.
Now do nothing, the water itself will brighten after a while. And no longer change the water entirely. Do only water changes with a ground siphon. Try not to overfeed the fish, it is better not to feed, they will be healthier. And the water from excess feed will not suffer. Good luck.
Water turbidity can occur for various reasons; to deal with these phenomena is not always easy. In the most benign case, the water becomes cloudy due to the fine particles of a pound suspended in it, for example, after carelessly pouring water into the aquarium. Such clouding does not have any unpleasant consequences and after a while disappears by itself when the turbidity settles to the bottom.
The water in the aquarium becomes cloudy with the appearance of a large number of putrefactive bacteria in it, which are very harmful not only for fish, but also for aquatic plants. The reason for the appearance of such bacteria is improper feeding and overly dense fish landing in the aquarium. For good filtration of water, coarse-grained, clean-washed river sand should be poured to the bottom of the aquarium, preferably in a dark color, 4-5 cm layer. Do not carry out a complete change of water in the aquarium, you only need to clean it periodically with a rubber (glass) tube dirt from the bottom and add fresh water of the same temperature. A properly equipped and well-contained aquarium can last for years without changing water. It establishes the so-called biological equilibrium. The norm of landing fish - 2 3 pieces the size of 3-5 cm for 1-3 liters of water.
Major troubles arise from improper feeding. First of all, dry feed should be abandoned: dry fish feed is rather bad, and water deteriorates very quickly. If you have to resort to dry food, then it should be given little by little and it should be watched that all food would be eaten immediately. Great help here are snails, willingly eating the remnants of food. A properly prepared ration must necessarily include live food. One of the best feed is the bloodworm. It should be given on the basis of the norm of 3-5 worms per day for each small fish of small size.
With a known experience and skill, you can feed the fish with raw raw meat, but this should be done with the greatest caution: the water from the meat spoils very quickly. If the water has become cloudy, then it is necessary to stop feeding for a few days: the bacteria will die, and the fish will not be harmed. And there is another rule: it is better not to feed than to feed. Under these conditions, the water in the aquarium will be transparent.
Many novice aquarists when cleaning a small capacity aquarium are completely replacing water in it, replanting fish and removing plants. At the same time fish are injured and plants spoil. Often you can hear the full disappointment statement: "The more often I change the water, the more it becomes cloudy." This is true.
In the newly equipped aquarium in the first few days the water may be muddy due to the strong reproduction of single-celled organisms. After the aquarium is prepared and filled with water, you should be patient and not be sewn up with its stocking. As a rule, on the second or third day, the water in the aquarium becomes muddy, as if a few drops of milk dripped into it, because after a complete replacement of water, microorganisms usually grow rapidly after a while; plants, and the water becomes cloudy, not from the weed particles, but from the infusion, the so-called "infusor turbidity" arises.
If you do not change the water to a new one, as many inexperienced aquarists do, fearing turbidity, then after a week or two, the bacterial dregs disappear and the water becomes crystal clear. This process can be accelerated by adding a small amount of water from the old to the water of the new aquarium.
In an overpopulated aquarium, cloudy water may occur, especially if there are few plants in it, and the water is not blown or filtered. In such an aquarium, accumulated metabolic products serve as a good nutrient medium for the mass reproduction of bacteria and unicellulars. In this case, you need to quickly precipitate extra fish. If the situation is not corrected in time, it can lead to the sickness and even mass death of fish, not to mention that such an aquarium looks ugly.